Virtual Backgrounds for your next Video Call
If you’re like so many of us these days, we’re virtually connecting with family and friends or for work! That is why we wanted to offer you fun, underwater experiences for your video call attendees to enjoy!
Dive into these underwater escapes and let your meeting attendees enjoy the soothing, beautiful aquascapes (and your face too)!
ZOOM Virtual Video Background
• To achieve the best virtual background effect, Zoom recommends setting your computer up in a bright, solid colored backdrop in your physical location, do not wear the same color clothing as your virtual background, and make sure your computer camera is clean and clear of debris.
• To enable the Virtual Background feature for your use during a meeting:
o In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
o Click Choose Virtual Background (if prompted, click Download to download the package for virtual background without a green screen).
o To add the custom virtual video or image, click the “+” sign. Find the video or image on your computer you would like to use and click on it. It will display in the list of options. Make sure you download the video or image file below first to your computer.
o Click on your upload video or image and it should appear on your screen (if the API logo is backwards, click the “mirror my video” button).
• NOTE: Zoom accepts both video and static image backgrounds.
• For additional help on Zoom virtual backgrounds, click here.
Microsoft® Teams Virtual Image Background
• To enable the Virtual Image Background feature for your use during a meeting (no virtual video option for Teams):
o To alter your background after you've already joined a meeting, go to your meeting controls and select More actions, More options button > Show background effects.
o To upload an image of your own, select Add new and pick a .JPG, .PNG, or .BMP file from your computer. Make sure you download the image files below first to your computer.
o You'll be able to preview your chosen background to see how it looks before you apply it.
• NOTE: Teams accepts only static image backgrounds.
• For additional help on Microsoft Teams virtual backgrounds, click here.
Download the virtual video or image backgrounds below and please share a picture of your video chat experience with us via our Facebook or Instagram page!
Download virtual video background here.
Download virtual image background here.